If you want to eat all the cheese, eggs, and bacon you want without the guilt, these keto recipes are a must-try on your next dinner. You don’t need carbs to care for a delicious and comforting meal for your family. Check out these recipes:
Avocado Greek and Salad
Avocado Greek and Salad is a tweak of the traditional Greek Salad. It is loaded with vegetables, avocados, cucumber, olives, and onion—the best salad for dinner or for any meal.
- Two teaspoons dried oregano (plus extra to serve)
- One teaspoon minced garlic (or one large garlic cloves, minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Two tablespoons red wine vinegar
For The Salad:
- Four vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- One large avocado, diced
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 7 oz | 200 g good quality creamy feta cheese, cubed
- One green pepper (capsicum), deseeded and sliced
- One large cucumber halved lengthways and sliced
- ½ cup (3 oz | 80 g) pitted Kalamata olives
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a jar.
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl. Toss with dressing. Toss with salt to taste and sprinkle with oregano. Serve and enjoy!
Chicken Meatballs and Cauliflower Rice
This recipe puts all our cravings to rest. It is a lean dish that doesn’t sacrifice flavor.
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- One tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- One tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ red onion
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ cups chopped fresh parsley, divided
- One cauliflower rice
- One 14-ounce can coconut milk
- Red pepper flakes, for serving
- Four scallions, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- One garlic clove, peeled and smashed
To make the meatballs:
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the baking sheet with aluminum. Spray with non-stick spray.
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Saute the onion until tender. Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Transfer the onion and garlic to a medium bowl. Stir the chicken, parsley, and mustard then season with salt and pepper to taste. Form the mixture in 1 tablespoon-size ball then transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs until firm, 17 to 20 minutes.
To make the sauce:
Combine parsley, coconut milk, scallions, lemon zest, garlic, and lemon juice in the food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Top the meatballs with red pepper flakes, parsley. Serve with cauliflower rice and sauce.
It goes without saying that dinners should be the easiest of them all because you neither have the time or energy to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. That is why these recipes are excellent for people who just want to get done with it and eat. These are the best low-carb keto recipes for dinner that you could hope for. So go on, give these a try on your next dinner with friends and family members.