Have you run out of keto recipes to try for your next lunch? Here we rounded up some of the yummiest keto recipes we found on the internet are full of flavor and nourishing fat. Whether you are craving for hearty meat, soups, and smoothies, these recipes are a must-try!
Paleo Baked Meatballs
Baked meatballs are the perfect lunch for busy people. They take only a few minutes to prepare, and you can easily make as much as you like.
- One teaspoon salt
- Two tablespoons grass-fed ghee
- 1 1/4 pounds pastured ground beef
- Optional: One teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, minced
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- One tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients for the meatball into a mixing bowl. Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Line the baking tray with parchment and roll it into little balls. Roughly a tablespoon of the mixture is enough for one meatball.
- Place the rolled mixture into a parchment then bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve warm or allow it to cool by placing the meatballs in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keto Salmon Poke Bowl
This nutrients-packed keto recipe is made from fresh salmon, shredded cabbage, radishes, cucumber, avocado, and herbs. It’s a quick and easy lunch that is ideal for hot days and warm weather. The low carb, high-fat contents of this recipe can keep you satiated and fueled for hours.
- One teaspoon of Black Sesame Seeds
- 4 ounces of Cucumber, sliced
- One small Radish, thinly sliced
- One teaspoon of Sesame Seeds
- One tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 8 ounces of Fresh Salmon, skinless and deboned
- Two tablespoons of Keto Sesame Mayonnaise
- One teaspoon of Tamari Sauce
- 2 cups of Cabbage, shredded (we used a mixture of Red and White Cabbages)
- ½ an Avocado, diced
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- Pinch of Salt
- Cut the salmon into cubes and place them in a blow.
- Add tamari, salt, and sesame oil. Set aside to marinate.
- Prepare the cabbage, radishes, avocado, cucumber, and cilantro into two bowls.
- Top with the marinated salmon, drizzle with sesame oil, mayonnaise, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
This low-carb lunch is very flavorful, fresh, and quick to make.
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- 1/2 c. blue cheese, crumbled
- One head romaine leaves separated, for serving
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- One rib celery, sliced thin
- Two garlic cloves, minced
To make a buffalo sauce:
Place the butter in a small saucepan in medium heat to melt. When the butter has completely melted, add garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add hot sauce and stir to combine the ingredients.
To make a shrimp:
Place the shrimp in a large skillet over medium heat—season with salt. Turn off the heat, add buffalo sauce and toss it to coat the shrimp.
Assembling the wrap:
Add a small scoop of shrimp to the center of the romaine leaf. Top with onion, celery, and blue cheese.